Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cabo Espichel by chance




I wanted to go again to Portinho da Arrabida, but you know how it is....life sometimes doesn't take us where we want to, but where we should be. This was not the first time that I got to go to Cabo Espichel-this time though I had to discover a warmer place and it had to surprise me again with its wild beauty.








There was a nice wedding ceremony in the church, a lot of dresses, too many people trying to show off their gowns but....this is how weddings are when they are too big. I like little, cosy ones...with almost anybody invited so that you could you feel the vibe of the moment.



There is a nice shop at Cabo Espichel-a shop full of shells of different size and shapes and colours and feelings. I felt in love with my ring, now very dear to me. Like it? :-)



No comments: